Friday, June 2, 2023

Attention Amazon Shoppers (Adultish Content)

Yes, I am one of those people who do most of their shopping online.  I have an Amazon Prime account and I am pretty sure I could not live without it. I am a smart shopper, so I make sure to choose "Prime" approved items to ensure free shipping and free returns if there is an issue.  Another of my best-practice shopping habits is to look at the ratings and read the reviews.  Frequently, I am finding that reading Amazon reviews could pass as its own form of entertainment.  For instance, today I am looking at hammocks.  I want something strong, yet inexpensive and lightweight to toss in the camper or kayak.  I came across one that had over 3,700 reviews and a 4.6-star rating.  That sounds perfect.  So I head down to the comments section and the very first one I see...

"Color: Green: Verified Purchaser
So my guy and i did the DEED in this hammock that was hanging on beechwood, if you catch my drift. I am 110Ibs, he's probably like 180Ibs. Im so impressed that it did not rip. It's not something to do regularly as it can probably weaken the material. But i just wanted to share how strong this hammock is in case anyone wants reassurance at how strong it is lol."

Sold! My hammock arrives Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment